Been a while.

Hey every body, it's been quite a while since my last post, and I am sorry about that. I did have a picture waiting for two weeks already, but to being extremely busy in real life, I didn't quite get to posting it already. I won't be writing much about it today, just a few credits, since there is another picture I would like to share, and that one will take a bit more time.

One thing I will tell about this picture, is that this is the first picture in which I am wearing the Mesh Project mesh head. It's the first complete head I have found which allows for appliers to match the head to your skin. In all others I have seen, you needed to comply with the skin choices the head designers offered, which, being black, was not one of my options.This head finally accepts appliers from different designers and offers the largest number of skin options because of that.
There are five different heads, each in a Basic and Deluxe version. They are not cheap though, coming at L$2000 for the Basic head, and L$5000 for the Deluxe head, but in my opinion the heads are worth it.


Head: The Mesh Project - (MeshHead)(f) 'Fierce' Deluxe
Hair: Argrace - Haruka
Piercings- je suis... - Perce
Nails: Mstyle - Perfect Hand - Long Nails
Necklace: Amorous - Tied (chain)
Suit: [ZerO] - Prowler Suit ((MP link))
Boots: N1CO - Overknee Boots 4 Phat Azz
Pose: oOo Studio - Chicks

Comments