If you ain't got elegance, you can never carry it off - part II

Three months back I wrote about the High Elegance Boots from Domina's Duo. Today I went to a place called Domme a Domme and I met one of the creators, Tawny Mirror. Together with Gina Lurra, she forms the team that is behind Domina's Duo. I saw Tawny was wearing The High Elegance Boots, but with a different texture. When I asked about them, she told me they were the soon to be released Latex version of the boots. She offered to give me a Beta-copy of the boots to write a review about, and even threw in a pair of matching gloves!



When I put the items on, I was as happy as I had been when I bought the original High Elegance Boots. These boots and gloves are such high quality! They come with a colour change hud, which allows you to change to colour through 24 textures. Next to that the colour of the logo on the bottom, sole, sole border, heelp, heeltip, zipper and shine can be made any colour you would want. The possibilities with these boots are endless! Like with the last pair, chances are very high that if you see me in the coming weeks, you'll be seeing me wear these boots.

These boots and gloves are not available yet! The boots will be released this next weekend in the store, and on September 1st on MarketPlace. The same goes for the gloves. Tawny entrusted me that there will likely be a temporary promo price for both items and likely a set price for both of them as well. So save your money and buy these beauties this weekend!

Hair: eXxEsS - Nawia
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed Medium Black (Mesh)
Piercings: je suis... - Perce
Necklace: Amorous - Tied
Glasses - Z O O M - Aviator Classic
Skirt: HOC - Wrinkled Pleated Skirt
Gloves: Domina's Duo - Elegance Gloves
Shoes: Domina's Duo - High Elegance Boots
Pose: Diesel Works - MoMo

Comments