If you ain't got elegance, you can never carry it off

There's a new pair of thigh high boots on the market, and I don't think I've ever been complimented on my boots as much as with these. I've been seeing a couple of people walking around in them before the release date, they were all friends of the designer, and they were beta testing the boots. I already loved them to bits when I saw the boots on them, so I won't have to tell you how thrilled I was when they finally got released.

The boots I am talking about are Domina's Duo's High Elegance Boots. They are like the knee high Elegance boots, with the pointy toes, but the, as the name shows, a higher version. They have 12 different coloured textures included, and the accessories, like the zipper, sole, and such, are fully colourable by RGB. I love these boots, and I think it's needless to say I have been wearing these and only these since I got them last week.



Also I am very proud of myself for finding out how to make tattoos that run across variousbody parts instead of simply drawing it onto a layer and hoping the lines match up. The tattoo I've chosen is from one of my favourite web-comic artists: Shiniez, also known as Nebezial, or Stjepan Sejic, the creator of the comic 'Ravine'.

Hair: Magika – Plenty
Jewelry: Amorous - Torus
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed
Tattoo: Shiniez (Self imported, won't be for sale)
Dress: Sugar - French Dress *Rose Skully*
Hands: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant
Shoes: Domina's Duo - High Elegance Boots
Pose: oOo - Stacked

Comments