Happy New Year!

So the new year has passed, everybody has had their Happy Hangover Day. We're a few days in 2013 now, and things are somewhat back to normal now. So back to business. Well, somewhat.

While I am writing this, I am listening to a live gig by the wonderful Rara Destiny, she absolutely is one of my favourite live performers in Second Life. And even if you don't like live music, you still need to go hear her sometime, because she has the sexiest giggle I have ever heard in SL.

Anyway, before the gig I went out to take some pictures on the MAYFAIR sim, because I love how that sim is built. It's a classy London street, which holds the shops for Celoe and Mon Tissu. Anyway for such a classy street, I thought I needed a little bit of a classy outfit myself. And coincidentally I'm not wearing anything from either store actually. The outfit is an outfit I built around the skirt, which is a new release from Indyra.

Trying to get one of those fancy London cabs to pull over.


Hair: Wasabi Pills - Valerie2 (Collabor88)
Nails: je suis... - Naive Basic
Jewelry: je suis... - Brilliante "ombre" (Ring, Earrings, Necklace:  Fashion Limited/ Bangles: POE5 hunt item)
Lashes: je suis... - Apparence Lashes No. 001
Top: ColdLogic - Rizzo
Skirt: Indyra - Memoire' Pencil Skirt
Shoes: CandyDoll - Dolce Heels Tattoo
Pose: Diesel Works - Diva

Comments